0912-3325495

Sale (Ms. Kamali)

Products Categorization

Latest Posts

Contact the sales unit

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Nylex bag”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nylex bag

Production of different types of nylon bags

One to eight full HD color printing

The possibility of production in custom colors

 

One of the widely used packaging nylons that you have likely seen many times around you and are somewhat familiar with its characteristics is the nylon bag. This product has a wide variety in terms of production structure and is extensively used in the packaging industry. In this article, we intend to discuss the specifications and characteristics of this product and the differences between this product and nylon bags.

Black nylex bag

Specifications

Nylon is a group of plastic materials produced using heavy-density polyethylene as the primary raw material. Approximately 80% of the total raw materials used in making nylon consist of heavy-density polyethylene, while the remaining 20% includes low-density polyethylene. The purpose of adding low-density polyethylene to the raw materials of nylon is to create properties such as sewability, printability, gloss, and transparency. Nylon bags have a wider range of applications compared to nylon. This plastic product is extensively used in household purposes, and many commonly used products are manufactured using nylon. However, nylon, unlike nylon bags, is predominantly used in industrial applications. Some of the most common household uses for nylon bags include freezer bags, cellophane, retail nylon bags, disposable gloves, and nylon pouches. Rollover garbage bags, printed loop-handled nylons, and so on.

Introducing different types of nylon bags

This product comes in various diverse types. This product is used in most fruit stalls, clothing stores, supermarkets, and household goods stores to transport goods. You’ve probably noticed that each store uses its own specific type of plastic bag. In fact, the packaging of each store is distinct from others. The high variety of this product has created a situation where each store uses a specific type of it for selling its products. In terms of appearance, plastic bags can be divided into five categories, which are: handle bags, banana bags, reinforced handle bags, handleless bags, and loop handle bags. The categorization of plastic bags in terms of color includes handle bags with printing capability, transparent plastic bags, plain loop handle bags, black plastic bags, and creamy plastic bags.

Nylex is a colorless bag

What are the characteristics of a high-quality nylon bag?

Before purchasing any type of plastic bag, it’s advisable to be familiar with the high-quality and desirable features of each. In this section, we will discuss several important and influential factors regarding the quality of plastic bags. The quality, durability, and strength of plastic bags depend on factors such as the materials used, the quality of stitching, and the manufacturing equipment for plastic bag production. The raw materials used in the production of these products have a significant impact on the quality of the products. As mentioned in previous sections, high-quality plastic bags are typically composed of 80% high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and 20% low-density polyethylene (LDPE) raw materials. The type of stitching used for plastic bags is indeed directly related to their quality. Indeed, the higher the quality of stitching, the greater the resistance of the plastic bag to withstand weight, pressure, and physical impacts. The machines used for the production of these products are among the most advanced and modern machines in the world today. The printing machines are also highly advanced and capable of printing the manufacturer’s logo on plastic bags using various printing methods.